Personal Online Banking
- Check your current account balances
- Review your account history
- View and print statements and your paid items
- Initiate stop payments
- Make "real-time" and/or scheduled transfers between accounts
- Pay loans
- Use iPay* to pay bills online
- Download information to your financial management software
- Set up specific alerts and a "watch list" for accounts
- No account numbers or SS/Tax ID numbers shown online
Options to Enroll
- Stop by any of our lobby banking offices
- Download, complete, print and sign the NetBanker Application and submit it using one of the following options:
P.O. Box 1067
- Bring the completed application to any lobby banking office
- Email email@example.com*
Payments by Check
Two iPay Options
iPay Lite includes up to three payments per calendar month, for a monthly fee of $2.95, and a 50 cent fee for each payment thereafter.
iPay Standard includes up to 15 payments per calendar month for a monthly fee of $5.95, and a 50 cent fee for each payment thereafter.
Enroll at any of our lobby banking offices!
Conveniently view your statements online the moment they are ready. eStatements are delivered securely and protected by encryption. Once your statement is prepared, you will be notified via email that it is available for review through your NetBanker account. eStatements are available online for a limited number of months, but you have the option of electronically saving your statements for permanent record keeping.
To enroll, log into NetBanker, click on the ESTATEMENTS tab at the top of the page, and then follow the prompts.
- Monitor account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills, including person-to-person payments*
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Anywhere
- View statements
- Access alerts
- To enable your NetBanker account for mobile access, log into your account using a computer like you normally would, then from OPTIONS, select MOBILE SETTINGS.
- Check the box next to "Enable web access for your mobile device," then enter your cell phone number and select your mobile carrier.
- Then select the accounts that you wish to access from your mobile device, from the provided list.
- Once you have enabled mobile access to your accounts, you can install the app on your device.
Mobile Banking App
For Mobile Banking support, call 918.421.4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text Message Alerts
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Request access to RDA, using one of the following methods:
- Choose "Contact/New" when logged into NetBanker, to send us a message
- Call NetBanker Support at 918.421.4230, Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Stop by one of our lobby banking offices and speak with a Customer Service Representative
- Log into NetBanker and choose "Options" from the main menu; then choose "Mobile Settings"
- Complete the easy set-up process