When a major purchase or financial obligation calls for cash you may not have in your existing budget, we can provide you with supplemental funds. From purchasing a vehicle to financing a major life event, and everything in-between, our personal loans are a flexible financial option when you are in need. Our experienced loan officers will work with you to provide a competitive rate, flexible terms, and excellent service.
How to Apply
Download the application and after completing, return via email* directly to one of our loan officers, or bring to a local branch. Loan officer email addresses can be found by clicking the Contact a Loan Officer button at the bottom of this page.
*To protect your identity, please use a secure method when submitting via e-mail.
What to Expect
- We will review your application and determine the most suitable repayment structure based on your ability to repay and the collateral you offer.
- We will consider your repayment history with our bank and others by accessing your credit report. If you wish to access a free copy of your report before applying for the loan, you may do so at annualcreditreport.com 1. This step gives you an opportunity to review what is on your credit report and clear up possible errors before you apply for your loan.
- We will compare your gross monthly income to your monthly debt obligations. This will help us determine a comfortable repayment amount that will also allow you to meet your other obligations. Generally, you will want your debt obligations to be less than 48% of your total gross income.
- We will review your length of employment in your industry. Both this and the length of your residence in the community are considered indicators of stability.
- We are committed to listening to your request, closely reviewing your application and offering you the best possible solution.