Avoid Unwanted Solicitations
Often, after applying for a loan, applicants begin to receive multiple solicitations from other lenders that are set up to receive notifications from credit bureaus, when applicants begin the loan process. You can avoid receiving these solicitations by opting out of marketing communications, using one of the following methods BEFORE making application for a loan:
Call to opt out: 888-567-8688
Additional credit-related resources are available at the following links:
How to Apply
What to Expect
- We will review your application and determine the most suitable repayment structure based on your ability to repay and the collateral you offer.
- We will consider your repayment history with our bank and others by accessing your credit report. If you wish to access a free copy of your report before applying for the loan, you may do so at annualcreditreport.com 1. This step gives you an opportunity to review what is on your credit report and clear up possible errors before you apply for your loan.
- We will compare your gross monthly income to your monthly debt obligations. This will help us determine a comfortable repayment amount that will also allow you to meet your other obligations. Generally, you will want your debt obligations to be less than 48% of your total gross income.
- We will review your length of employment in your industry. Both this and the length of your residence in the community are considered indicators of stability.
- We are committed to listening to your request, closely reviewing your application and offering you the best possible solution.